North Shore High School Science National Honor Society
Congratulations Science National Honor Society Inductees
On November 1st, North Shore High School held the Science National Honor Society Induction Ceremony honoring in the cafeteria. Science teacher Mr. Seth Klein, along with Mr. Steven Menchel, congratulated the students and presented each with a certificate. The following lists the main objectives of the Science National Honor Society:
- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought
- Advance the students’ knowledge of classical and modern science
- Communicate with the scientific community
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of science
- Encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all humankind
Congratulations go out to the following 2018-19 North Shore Science National Honor Society inductees: Heather Aikman, Michael Albanese, Dana Aufiero, Isabella Bratter, Milagros Buschfrers, Alex Caldwell, James Campbell, Victoria Cave, Zaid Cheema, Robert Clarke, Cristina D'Amico, Christine Darcy, Jade Diaz, Kaitlin Douglas, Wenni Fan, Joe Franco, Jade Gaeta, Adriana Ganasoulis, Olivia Garry, Andrew Gerard, Annabelle Guss, Meaghan Hoffman, Lucia Hu, Alexandra Khorasanchi, Derrick Korponay, John Labbate, Lauren Lehane, Hanah Leventhal, Andrea Liotta, Sophia Lovaglio, Allison Markasevic, Christine Ramirez, Mark Reali, Caroline Reiner, Jack Rosencrans, Jordan Roth, Matt Saltzman, Jaqueline Sasso, Olivia Schatz, Caelan Schoenhofen, Kayla Sorensen, Sarah Stehling, Jane Sturge, Patrick Sullivan, Michael Tedesco, Julia Toner, Leo Wolf, Lauren Yacovone, and Sam Zorpette.
Congratulations to all!
Article and photos by Shelly Newman